SNIS provides its application forms at the School office itself. Admission tests will be conducted on the specified dates from January to May. On special request, tests may be conducted on other days for outstation candidates.
Steps To Be Followed For Admission
- Purchase of application and registration form to be made.
- Undertaking attached to application form to be scrutinized thoroughly and signed.
- Taking of admission test by the student.
- Payment of Rs. 10,000/- as a part of fee to be made within ten days of declaration of result, to confirm Provisional Admission, failing which admission will not be assured. This amount is non-refundable.
- The Provisional Admission to be confirmed on receipt of Transfer Certificate from a recognised school. For Classes Nursery – IV, a Xerox copy of Birth Certificate to be submitted.
- On confirmation of provisional admission, you will be allotted an admission number and house for your ward. You will also be given a Calendar of Events and schedule of fees payment.
- Details of school uniform should be collected from the school office.
- All Demand Drafts to be in the name of KPR MEMORIAL EDUCATIONAL ACADEMY payable at Hyderabad.